£3.49 – £20.94 inc. VAT
— OR —
Gluten-Dairy-Wheat-Nut Free Pancake and Waffle Mix
We can’t decide what would be better for breakfast: pancakes or waffles? Well don’t worry because you don’t have to decide… we created a mix that can do both!
We understand that typical vegan, gluten-free or allergen-free pancake mixes made at home or found in the supermarket don’t ever seem to live up to everyone’s favourite traditional pancakes – well now that’s no longer a problem. The taste and texture of our pancake mix makes everyone come back for more, and tastes as good, if not, even better than the traditional pancake mix. These lusciously light and fluffy American-style pancakes are the perfect canvas for you to get creative in the kitchen. There are endless possibilities, from a simple maple syrup stack, to an outrageous fruit ensemble, it’s just so much fun!
The best bit is, you don’t have to wait until a special occasion to have these. We’ve created a guilt-free, low in calorie and easily customisable breakfast opportunity for all of our customers. Our gym enthusiasts love adding some protein powder to our mix ; our health-gurus make sure to top their low calorie pancakes with fruits and goodness ; our chocoholics go full out with the gnawbles and cacao-fun!
There are endless scrumptious opportunities with this mix – have we mentioned you can even make waffles, crepes or pancake cereal?
Endless fun, amazing taste and no missing out. Doesn’t it sound dreamy?
Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Maize Flour, Buckwheat Flour, Raw Cane Sugar, Baking Powder (mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate), Himalayan Crystal Salt
• 2 large eggs
• 130ml Milk
• 200ml Your Favourite Milk
• 2tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
HOW TO MAKE
• Pop your frying pan over a medium heat and add a splash of oil (or preheat your waffle maker if making waffles!)
• In a mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients, whilst thinking about all the yummy toppings you’re going to use.
• Add in this pancake mix and vanilla if desired. Stir until the batter is mixed, but still slightly lumpy to keep the air and make your pancakes/waffles fluffy!
• Using a ladle, measuring scoop or spoon, pour some batter onto the pan or add to your waffle maker.
• Cook for about a minute, until bubbles start popping on the surface, then carefully flip using a spatula. Waffles will take 3-5 minutes in the waffle maker!
• Cook the other side for about 30 seconds, until golden brown, then pop on your plate and do the next one!
LocoSoco Group plc8 Madeira Avenue, Leigh on Sea, Essex SS9 3EB
email: email@example.com: 0203 154 9300
Co. number: 10226386
AWRS: XPAW 000 0011 4788
Becoming a community partner is an opportunity to make a difference in your community by introducing sustainable products and services.
At LocoSoco we believe in sharing the revenue and equity created from this thriving industry