THE ZERO COST
Generate a guarenteed 1% rebate on your gross payroll whilst driving deeper employee engagement and retention
Managing your business overheads and costs have never been more challenging, from finding ways to mitigate inflation busting rises right across the supply chain to recruiting and keeping staff.
The Employment Partnership helps you do both.
- Allows organisations to benefit from cash straight back to the business and give staff 1,000s of unrivalled benefits.
- Guarantees to pay 1% cash back on the gross wage roll every month. Provides wide-reaching benefits to the employees, driving retention and loyalty.
- Provides better asset protection for shareholder capital.
- Fully accepted and compliant with all HMRC requirements, paying all PAYE & NIC liabilities.
Benefits to Employer
We create unique opportunities for our clients aiding them in enhancing profitability and augmenting shareholder benefits without taking unnecessary risks.
- Save 1% of your gross monthly payroll
- Eliminate vicarious liability by employing staff
- No setup costs or exit penalties
- A fully flexible rolling 30-day
- Easy to implement and can have a phased approach
£80m payroll Construction Industry Client
"Once implemented it runs like clockwork. We check the HMRC and Pension portals every month and it is exactly as you would expect it, penny perfect"
Benefits to the Employee
Research shows that an employee benefits package ranks highly on a list of priorities potential employees will expect, as well as a workplace that genuinely cares about their staff. The following benefits are available.
- Discounts – with access to over 1,000s of major retailers, energy suppliers and leisure operators giving discounts on everyday spends
- Reward and Recognition module with appreciation, continuous recognition and celebrate staff achievements
- Well-being module – physical, mental or financial, help employees achieve their wellness goals. Encourage and support employees for a healthier, more engaged team
- Salary Sacrifice and Flexible Benefits show appreciation to your staff by offering valuable benefits, with a variety of options to suit every demographic and support your staff’s day-to-day needs.
The feast and famine effect of the monthly pay cycle means, on average, that 43% of disposable income is spent in the first 24 hours of payday (Portifina), exposing 3.1 million people in the UK to payday lenders every year (FCA Financial Lives Survey).
- Employees can access up to 50% of their earned pay before each payday, whether weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- There is no impact on the payroll process, it is all managed directly.
- The available balance is updated real-time/daily and is based on actual shifts/days worked.
- Pay Assist is not credit or a loan: employees can access their accrued wages for a small fixed fee, reducing their reliance on loans and high- interest borrowing.
How does the Employment
To put it simply, this is no more than a paper exercise as all our clients will testify, it’s very easy to join and you can start receiving the benefits in 4 to 6 weeks.
We need to create a new PAYE number, as part of the Employment Partnership.
All current and statutory staff rights are fully protected and retained.
All payments are made by the client to staff, HMRC and pension contribution as is.
The Employment Partnership is bespoke to clients individual needs, accommodating any existing structure, staff and statutory directors.
Client retains all Operational, Direction, and Supervision of staff on a day to day basis, as currently.
Get in touch
Start Your Employment Partnership Today
To qualify for the Employment Partnership you must be VAT Registered